Top homemade hair care remedies
Since we have already shared top home made treatments for your skin, let us discuss some of the home made remedies that are super easy to make and does wonders to your hair in no time and are completely natural.
1. Egg yolk, honey and yogurt hair mask: Egg yolk is rich in proteins and fats and is one of the most helpful product to treat your hair, since our hair comprises of 90% of proteins. Yogurt strengthens your hair and honey provides shine.
Mix all the three ingredients together
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon yogurt
Apply it onto your hair and leave it for about 20 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
2. Rice milk and Honey mask: If you are suffering from dry and rough hair, rice milk is very good for you. Just add the magic of honey to it.
1 cup rice milk
2 tablespoon honey
Apply it onto your hair and leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with cold water.
3. Avocado and banana hair mask: Avocado is amazing in retaining moisture in hair and banana gives elasticity to it. Mix these magic ingredients together, Apply it on your dry hair and leave it for about 30 minutes and wash it off.
4. Aloevera and apple cider vinegar mask: Aloevera is amazing for both skin and hair and so is apple cider vinegar for hair. Vinegar has myriad benefits.
Mix 2 tablespoons of aloevera gel
and half a cup apple cider vinegar
Apply it with the help of a brush and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off.
5. Mayonnaise with Vitamin E: Mayo has a lot of moisture in it and is excellent for your hair and about Vitamin E, we all know hair strengthening.
Take 3 tablespoon mayo
and 2 capsules of Vitamin E
Mix and apply on your hair and leave it for about 15 minutes, Wash with cold water.