Miss World Inspired Style Tips
India bags the Miss India Crown after 17 long years. Manushi Chhillar, The winner of Miss India 2017 has won millions of hearts and made every Indian Proud. We need to know that Miss India isn't just about style and glamour.. It is not a cakewalk but a journey that requires extreme confidence, true determination and grit that finally leads to the final win. Here are 5 tips that work as the secret to becoming the Miss India:
1) A subtle outfit with a glamour quotient in it will win hearts, you just need to find your color like Manushri did. She was very sure that pink would work for her. So her designers Falguni and Shane (left) worked towards creating something in the peach-pink and gold series for her. The gown was embellished and had a plunging neckline and a small train (right).
2) Carry your outfit with utmost grace and be comfortable in whatever you wear. Keep it very soft. The work or embellishments on your outfit should never come in the way of your comfort and movement.
3) Don't overdo your makeup. Keep it minimal yet attractive. Manushri followed a holistic beauty regime, says Amit Karkhanis, her official skincare expert. For the finale she opted for smokey brown eyes and dewy makeup with nude lips.You must therefore understand your skin and use makeup that does not smother the beauty and softness of your skin.
4) Your Statement Accessory must be added just right to complete your Traditional or Western look.
5) For any pageant or even in your everyday lives, your outfit can never be complete without a Smile so make sure you always have one on no matter what.